Save on rates,
for your home
Disclosures and assumptions×
Rates last updated on 08/02/2021 at 12PM EST
Rates updated daily and are subject to change without notice. The estimates displayed here are not a substitute for a Loan Estimate, which includes an estimate of closing costs you will receive once you apply for a loan. The actual fees, costs, and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include city, county, or other additional fees and costs.
The Annual Percentage Rates (APR) listed here are estimates and do not include all applicable fees. The APR is a measure of the cost to borrow money expressed as a yearly percentage. It includes the interest rate plus other charges or fees (such as mortgage insurance, discount points, and origination fees).
Estimated rates are based on the following additional assumptions:
- Credit score of 740 or greater
- Home value: $300,000
- Loan amount: $240,000
- 20% down payment (If the down payment is less than 20%, mortgage insurance may be required and could increase the monthly payment and APR.)
- Discount Points (Discount points are charges paid to the lender voluntarily, usually at closing by the borrower or seller, to reduce the interest rate. One point is equal to 1% of the principal amount of the mortgage).
|Term||Points (+) / Credits (-)|
|30-year Fixed||+$972 (0%)|
|20-year Fixed||+$1,273 (0%)|
|15-year Fixed||+$1,545 (0%)|
- Property located in IL
- Lock period: 30 days
- Lien Position: First
- Property type: Single-Family Residence
- Property usage: Primary Residence
- Escrow account applied (meaning your tax and insurance costs are collected monthly with your mortgage payment)
- Product: Conventional Loan
Better Rate GuaranteeWe're so confident in our incredible rates, if you find a lower rate, we'll match it or pay you $1000*.
Fast Pre-Approval90 Minutes Turnaround Time* after you submit a completed application, and all required supporting documents.
Guaranteed Closing On timeWe close your loan on schedule or pay you $100/day towards closing costs*
Low Down PaymentsPut as low as 3% down payment. We make it easier for you to finance your next home.
How it works
Contact our Home Loan Specialist
personalized loan options
Get pre-approved fast
with a pre-approval letter.
Close with peace of mind
up-to-date throughout the home loan process.
PaperlessNo need for printing, scanning, or
meeting in person. We’re eco-friendly.
e-SignatureSign your documents online and
anywhere, with a high level of security.
TransparencyLog in anytime to see exactly where you are in the process and keep things moving.
Plenty of options to get you into your dream home.
Wide range of options to suit many unique needs.
3%min. down payment
- Fixed-rate options
- 15-, 20-, or 30-year terms offered
- PMI required with <20% down
No down payment and no PMI required for qualified veterans.
0%min. down payment
- Competitive interest rates
- Reduced closing costs
- No PMI
Great for first-time buyers or buyers with lower credit scores.
3.5%min. down payment
- Popular with first-time buyers
- Flexible credit requirements
- Mortgage insurance is required
The right loan is out there. We’llGet Pre-Approved
help you find it.
Discover your options
Talk to our Home Loan Specialists to learn out more about your options and help you evaluate them. Whether or not you end up working with us, we will help you understand the home loan process.