Promotions, Terms, and Conditions
90 Minutes Turnaround Time
90-minute turnaround time applies during normal business hours. Turnaround times for self-employed applicants may be longer.
Guaranteed Closing On time
Subject to the following terms and conditions, UpNest Home Loans will close borrowers’ loan on borrowers’ scheduled closing date or credit $100 per day towards borrowers’ closing costs for each day afterward, capped at the lesser of borrowers’ total loan closing costs or any applicable interested party contribution limits (as determined by Fannie Mae) (the “Guarantee”).
Better Rate Guarantee
Borrower must provide a Loan Estimate from the competing lender for the same loan product and loan terms on the same day. If UpNest Home Loans is unable to match the offer, UpNest Home Loans will send a check for $1,000 within 6 weeks. This offer can not be combined with other promotions or gift cards.
- - The loan must be for the purchase of residential property. Refinance loans are not eligible.
- - The closing date in borrowers’ home purchase agreement (“Closing Date”) must be at least 25 days after UpNest Home Loans receives borrowers’ complete loan application.
- - The Closing Date must not change.
- - The loan must close.
- - Borrowers must satisfy all loan requirements and conditions for full loan approval and must not make any material omissions or misrepresentations.
- - There must not be any delays caused by the seller or third parties or events outside of UpNest Home Loans’ control.
- - Applicable law or investor requirements must not prohibit UpNest Home Loans from closing on the Closing Date.
- - Borrowers must electronically acknowledge receipt of their Initial Disclosures.
- - Borrowers must provide all documentation required for UpNest Home Loans to issue an Initial Commitment letter.
- - UpNest Home Loans must receive the complete preliminary title package.
- - Borrowers must inform UpNest Home Loans if a “mail-away” closing is required.
- - There must be no changes in the loan amount, product, or terms.
- - If UpNest Home Loans requests any additional documentation/information from borrowers, the borrowers must provide the requested documentation/information within 24 hours after each request.
- - Borrowers’ sources of income, assets, and other information previously validated by an underwriter must remain the same.
- - All title-related defects must be resolved.
- - Borrowers must electronically open and review the Closing Disclosure.
- - Void where prohibited by law. UpNest Home Loans reserves the right to amend or terminate the Guarantee at any time without prior notice. Even if you are not eligible for the Guarantee, UpNest Home Loans will do everything in our power to close your loan on time.
To make a Guarantee claim or discuss it with our team, contact your Home Loans Specialist or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your closing.